Friday, November 23, 2018

author photo

Do you need a miracle? A miracle is when God intercepts the natural progression of a situation and turns it completely around for victory and so that he may be glorified.
Here we have seen God answer people’s prayers and make his power available to those who believe.

Jesus said: “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.” So let us stand with you in agreement and see you receive your miracle!

Submit your prayer request here in out comment box and our committed prayer team will pray for you.

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

This post have 53 comments

puli delete November 23, 2018 at 12:32 AM

hi, my name is moagi promise i have been looking for a job the whole year but i never got one, and now December is around i just want money to buy clothes for my baby when i go home and to start my Business. please help i really need your prayers.

Unknown delete November 23, 2018 at 2:20 AM

I need a prayer i go for interview on Monday morning it will be for the fourth time now please help me to go through

Anonymous delete November 23, 2018 at 3:15 AM

Can u please pray for me i really need a job

Unknown delete November 24, 2018 at 11:30 PM

Breakthrough,and totally deliverance

Unknown delete November 30, 2018 at 11:25 AM

Pls pray for my children Papa nothing is moving they need job some of them need distinction my Father and I want my husband love God and go to church and I need a big house

Unknown delete November 30, 2018 at 11:53 AM

Financial breakthrough and job

Unknown delete December 1, 2018 at 7:28 AM

Financial breakthrough and job pls

Unknown delete December 1, 2018 at 8:08 AM

My name is Patricia I need financial breakthrough I'm the bred winner to my mom nd my brother I need prayers

Unknown delete December 2, 2018 at 7:21 AM

My name is Nonhlanhla sesoko I need a job to provide for my family and pray for father of my sons to find peace cause he kicked us out of his home and now he doesn't even care about his kids his in Durban with work and stay with a girl and her kids please remove whatever wickedness in us and guide us to a bright light we still need him in our live

Unknown delete December 2, 2018 at 7:41 AM

Papa please pray for me I need a job so I can provide for my baby girl..Also I want my baby's father to care for his baby,He has to give her love

Unknown delete December 2, 2018 at 3:35 PM

Papa please pray for me,I'm tired of living the life of poverty,i make debts that I know I can't afford to pay, just to make sure that me & my baby we don't get hungry,but now I can see that some day I will be killed for that,cause when they come to collect the money I just disappear, but now I'm tired about this life sometimes I even think of ending my life along with my son's life please pray for me Man of God,am really tired

Unknown delete December 3, 2018 at 3:59 AM

Good day Pastor or Prophetic can you please pray for me I've got problem financial I've been staying home for 5years now i can't find a job so that I can support my family and December now i don't have even a cent to give my mother and she is too old...help me please so I can live a life like others without poverty...and I believe you will pray for me and I will get help in the name of Jesus...Amen.

Unknown delete December 3, 2018 at 7:11 AM

Please pray with me I need spiritual revelation,job, financial breakthrough to buy a house and car

Unknown delete December 3, 2018 at 7:40 AM

God of Major 1 please deliver me and my children plus my siblings too.Oh papa please have mercy on our
lives. I believe in your God.

Unknown delete December 3, 2018 at 7:55 AM

Please pray with for financial breakthrough to build a posh home and buy cars of my dreams and
peace and health in my family

Anonymous delete December 3, 2018 at 9:00 AM

Papa please pray for me en my husband to get jobs en get out of bebt.pray for our marriage en my husband to stop drinking

MRS NXUMALO delete December 3, 2018 at 11:01 AM

Papa can you please pray for me so that I can get a better so that I can help my husband to pay the debt that we have because he doesn't earn much money.

MRS NXUMALO delete December 3, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Pap please pray for me so that I can get a better job so that I can help my husband to pay the debt that we have because he doesn't earn much.

Unknown delete December 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM

Man of God pray for me i wanna serve MIGHTY GOD I NEED ANOINTING
Of being a prophet like u! And i believe that I get it, in JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
AMEN!

Unknown delete December 3, 2018 at 2:45 PM

Please let my level rise at work

Unknown delete December 3, 2018 at 10:56 PM

Please pray for me for financial breakthrough

Unknown delete December 4, 2018 at 3:00 AM

PRAY FOR ME TO GET CAPITAL AND START MY OWN BUSSINES.LET THE MIRACLE HAPPEN TO ME NOW.

Unknown delete December 4, 2018 at 3:52 AM

Please daddy pray for me..open my life,deliver me and my family..I want u to pray for my financial breakthrough,marriage/relationship, prosperity, uncommon wisdom, my calling.

Unknown delete December 4, 2018 at 3:55 AM

Unknown delete December 4, 2018 at 4:06 AM

In this month of Vengeance, daddy please pray deliver my family, deliver my life..pray for my financial breakthrough, prosperity, total deliverance for my relationship, spiritual growth, my calling and uncommon wisdom

Unknown delete December 4, 2018 at 1:22 PM

Please sir pray for me for financial breakthrough,marital breakthrough,healing breakthrough,My school,my Exams,my destiny and future,am facing many difficulty in life.

Unknown delete December 5, 2018 at 1:39 AM

Morning, please pray for me I need a job, I want to work and take care of my kids, my parents and manage to give offerings an d tithe at church. I need a supernatural breakthrough

Unknown delete December 5, 2018 at 1:39 AM

Pls papa pray for me

Financial breakthrough and a job

Unknown delete December 5, 2018 at 1:44 AM

Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. Please pray for me Major 1. I believe your word will change my life. I need a job

Elias Njovu delete December 5, 2018 at 2:01 AM

Please man of God pray for my financial my business is down please am down I need ur help man of God .am Elias Njovu from Zambia

Unknown delete December 6, 2018 at 8:00 AM

God of Major 1, hit my account number 5261010064476 with a miracle money to clear my debts in Jesus's name Amen!

Unknown delete December 6, 2018 at 12:20 PM

Pray for me Major 1, I need a job breakthrough

Unknown delete December 6, 2018 at 11:59 PM

Please Daddy pray for me to get Devine Wisdom and spiritual growth. Also pray that GOD provides me with Destiny helpers as I am scouting for financial assistance to start my business. Let God remember me like Sarah,Hannah and Elizabeth. Let God give me EVERLASTING and unspeakable joy. May HE favour me like ESTER

Unknown delete December 7, 2018 at 4:22 AM

Praise Jesus daddy pray for me and I get a good place for doing my internship and a place that will retain me after my internship
Amen

Unknown delete December 7, 2018 at 7:38 AM

Good day man of God, papa my name is Sakhile Dabula am living with my brother Khanyile Dabula please pray for my family papa my mother has retired at her job (Khethiwe Dabula, but her package was not enough when we go to the office they are telling she won't get any cent she took her all package which is its not enough so papa please pray for my mother and me to. Have my miracle business I want to open my logistic company for transporting and moving but I don't have a capital to start my business but I believe in God of Major 1 thatb1 day my prayers will be answered I have faith in God of Major 1 I believe and I receive my miracle in Jesus name of Nazareth iyeeeee

Unknown delete December 9, 2018 at 8:23 AM

I have been looking for a job for a while and on Friday I got a call for interview on Wednesday.I am asking for prayer to block every obstacle that will me from getting this job.I am asking for God's mercy to give me strength and brigh mind to present myself in the interview.I am asking for this Job God you know my needs and struggles

Taonga Antony Gulu delete December 10, 2018 at 4:20 AM

Please pray for me, I want God to open my finances. I need a financial breakthrough so that I can help my Mother. She has suffered a lot, my other two sisters give her stress all the time. So I want God to bless me with his devine favour so that I can be able to help her financially in Jesus Name

mulenga walu delete December 10, 2018 at 5:15 AM

Enter your comment...may the Lord bless our family, heal my grandma, mother and my dad..may he set me free from every addiction, every sort of un Godly behavior..I miss being in church

Unknown delete December 10, 2018 at 8:01 AM

Am praying for a financial break through please God of major 1 I believe and I have faith in Jesus name Of Nazareth iyeee

Unknown delete December 10, 2018 at 10:59 AM

Unknown delete December 10, 2018 at 11:00 AM

I'm praying for God intervention in my life, financial break through, let me complete my academic requirements (sea time training) more success and god wisdom good health and happy family.

Anonymous delete December 11, 2018 at 6:58 AM

Hi please pray for me. My name is Thulani Khuzwayo. All I am asking for is for God to come and show me his power as I feel like a useless person. Please pray for me.

Unknown delete December 11, 2018 at 9:57 PM

Hi plz pray for me and my husband. ..our marriage.is no longer what we have before. ..and financial breakthrough

Unknown delete December 11, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Financial breakthrough and Healing

Unknown delete December 12, 2018 at 2:05 AM

Hi papa please pray for me a need a job and a financial breakthrough. And also please pray for my son to pass his matric with flying colours and my husband to stop drinking alcohol. I also need a family deliverance Amen.

Unknown delete December 13, 2018 at 6:50 AM

I need your prayers for my matric results and to be admitted at university

Unknown delete December 13, 2018 at 6:53 AM

I need your prayers for my matric results and to be admitted at university

Unknown delete December 14, 2018 at 12:06 AM

Hi Papa we are suffering from the spirit of witches with my family and my siblings may your God fight our battles Papa we are nothing I believe your God can do miracle and wonders Daddy Amen

Unknown delete December 14, 2018 at 6:37 AM

am a student at UNIMA chanco to be specific . am struglling to pay my rent worth 18000 MK at chikanda and yhis is affecting my studies..please help me in prayers i need a miracle too

Unknown delete December 14, 2018 at 10:07 AM

My father major one,please I want healing fr my family,fruit of the worn,breakthrough in all aspect of life,thank you sir.

Anonymous delete December 15, 2018 at 3:45 PM

I pray for healing for my babe she was diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at BIRTH (She will be 3 months on the 2 January) .The doctors says she will not live for a year.. But I know God of Major 1 is a healer and he makes a way where they is no way . He will never leave me nor forsake.

Unknown delete December 19, 2018 at 11:40 PM

Papa plz pray for me ppl use I need money to come to the cross over ministries but I have no money if I can get 5thousand at least pls and other things I want to know Daddy if its inboxexing me phrophecying and to give to the orphanage home

EmoticonEmoticon