1. Connect your android phone to you computer or desktop.
2. Open Command prompt administrator.
3. Now in command prompt window type following code carefully make sure you dont make a
slide mistake [ adb shell cd/data /data/com.android.providers.settings/databases sqlites
settings.db ] update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’; update system set
value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’; .quit
4. Now you will see some screen as shown below and then you can reboot your phone and now
when your android starts again, then try unlocking it using any random pattern and it will
unlock and work pretty fine.
5. If you face any problem repeat same steps but instead of the above code tru using adb shell
rm/data/system/gesture.key and the press enter and now reboot your device to see if it works.
for more info mail >> firstname.lastname@example.org